NEW Bath Bar & Sand Candles! ~ Drop in or Reserve
UPDATED 8/1/21 to reflect the new guidelines:
• Masks are required at all times inside the studio and while walking around inside and out. You may remove your mask while sitting outside at your table, but please put it on to walk around.
• We ask everyone to wash hands or use available hand sanitizer upon entering the studio, and use provided sanitizer at each station BEFORE touching anything.
• We continuously disinfect tables, brushes, paint bottles, etc. during & after projects.
• Still feeling a little unsure about distancing? We have plenty of room in our spacious studio to spread out
• We ask employees and customers to stay home if symptomatic or have been subjected to Covid19.
Notice to our valued customers:
Due to Covid 19 and the resulting exploding costs of ocean freight this year we find it necessary to apply a 6.5% surcharge on project purchases beginning August 8, 2021 until further notice. You will see this as a line item on the bottom portion of your receipt that says “C19 Surcharge” and the amount. This surcharge is necessary due to ocean freight costs which have surged well over 300% in a period of months and continue to rise, which in turn directly effects the cost of every project we offer in the studio. This rate does not apply to retail items or reservation fees.
However, only 4.125% sales tax is charged per project. Why? Because most of your purchase is for studio time/supplies/glazing/firing/bagging/storing etc, which is non-taxable.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your business and thank you for coming to All Fired Up!